Fall 2013

Fall 2013

June 15, 2010

Out and About in Orange Beach

Lee let the kids bury him in the sand.  They loved it and I think he did too....kinda cool under all that sand! 

Once Harrison saw how much fun it was, he let the girls bury him too!

This is SO Anna Grace...peace!
 
We loved the ice cream at Bruisters.  They have really fun flavors like Chocolate Cake Batter....that's the flavor I had.  YUM!
We had to stop for souvenirs and this store is the most fun since you get to walk in through the scary shark mouth.
We also played miniature golf and rode go-carts while we were at the beach, but unfortunately I left my camera at the condo that night....boo!  Believe me, a good time was had by all!

2 comments:

Granna said...

I'm loving these vacation pictures!

Heather said...

Great pictures!!!!!
I can't wait to go to DA BEACH!!!!
My dining table is always being staged for something. I'm glad I'm not the only one. haha!!!