Fall 2013

Fall 2013

November 22, 2012

{ Thankful Always }


Today is the day we set aside to be thankful, but I know we all should really be thankful each and every minute of every day.  We all have so much to be thankful for, don't we?

This month the kids and I have been mentioning one thing that we're thankful for on the way to school every day.  The kids love it and if I forget, they remind me!  Harrison usually says things like, "I'm thankful I got on green light!"  Honestly, if it means he's being good at school, I'm thankful for that too!  The girls, being older and wiser, seem to be more thoughtful in their thankfulness.  From them I hear a lot of thankfulness for our family, clothes, house, food and warm beds.  It's fun to see how their thankfulness changes as they become more aware of the world around them!  The older I get, the more thankful I am for family and good health...simple things that we take for granted!

I'm grateful that we have the freedom to spend our Thanksgiving doing whatever we want!  :)  Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Granna said...

It's been a great Thanksgiving. This is a beautiful picture of the kids.