Fall 2013

Fall 2013

October 14, 2014

{ Homecoming Week Recap }

The girls had some fun dress up days lined up for Homecoming Week.  Here are some pics for ya!  I don't have pics of everybody on every day, but here's what I have.

Patriotic Day
Anna Grace on Tourist Day.  
She thought the shirt Lee got in Jamaica was terrible and couldn't wait to wear it.  

Camo Day

 Disney Character Day....this is Lilo from Lilo and Stitch.
 Sarah is Marie from the Aristocats.

 Holiday Day...this little firecracker chose Independence Day.

Character Day.  AG is John Bender from The Breakfast Club.  
Her friend, Peyton, is cracking me up as Brian!

Tie Dye Day with her BFF Lilli

 Fave Team Day for my Bulldogs and Rebels!
The Tuesday after Columbus Day they had school Spirit day at the middle school since that was the day of their actual homecoming game.  Emma Taylor was all decked out in orange and blue!
They love dressing up as much as I did...a loooong time ago!

No comments: