Fall 2013

Fall 2013

January 14, 2012

{ Gigi's Cupcakes }

Gigi's Cupcakes finally opened in Tupelo yesterday.  I was so excited!  There was a huge line on opening day.  I didn't make it in yesterday, but we stopped by after dinner tonight and loved it!

I was completely full from dinner, so I just picked up one cupcake to try.  The box is even cute!

I wasn't in a very adventurous mood, so I decided on a yellow cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting.  Delicious!

Next time I will have to try the Walnut Sugar Maple or the Chocolate Covered Cherry or  the Chocolate Salted Caramel or...goodness, who knows!

3 comments:

Granna said...

I've got to get over there and try one!

Trisha said...

The Red Velvet is very good! They also have King Cake ones here....not sure if they will have those in Tupelo.

heather said...

I love King Cakes....I need to order an authentic one from your area. Deliciousness! I'll have to try a Red Velvet too. Mom, you need to head over there!