Fall 2013

Fall 2013

January 18, 2013

{ seven }


Yes, this boy is 7 years old today.  It's hard for me to believe, but he promises me it's true!  :)

Harrison is such a fun little 7 year old!  He loves school...he's a great reader and has neater handwriting than lots of adults!  When he's not at school, he spends most of his time riding his bike, playing with LEGOs, playing his DSi and hanging out with Knox.  He's all about football these days and would wear his Eli Manning jersey everyday if I'd let him.  Such a boy!

The girls started his day off right by singing happy birthday to him.  He blew out the candle in his cereal bowl and hopefully made a fantastic wish!



Harrison doesn't really like cupcakes and didn't feel like cookies, so he asked me to bring donuts to share with his class today.  I asked what kind and he told me he wanted "skin colored!"  :) So,  I stopped by Shipley's this morning to pick up glazed donuts.

He passed out birthday favors to his classmates and they all gobbled up their donuts!  


The teachers like the kids to eat snacks in the hallway, to help keep their classrooms clean.  Kinda strange, but the kids don't seem to mind and the floors look pretty clean!

 Me and my birthday boy!

After school, he got to open his birthday present, an iPod Touch!  It's what he asked for, so he was excited!

already playing games!
We're off to dinner with the family at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight.  We'll be celebrating again with his friends at his party on February 2nd.  Harrison, we love you and hope you have the best birthday ever!

No comments: