Fall 2013

Fall 2013

January 22, 2014

{ ice skating didn't work out }

The BancorpSouth arena has ice skating on the weekends during the winter months.  The girls (Harrison, not so much) love skating and have gone a few times with their friends this season.  Even though they loved going with their friends, they wanted us to take them too.  I was excited about trying to skate again and snapping some fun pictures of the girls in action.

Sadly, that didn't happen.  We showed up at the arena with at least 200 (not an exaggeration) other people waiting to get fitted for skates and hit the ice.  Boo!  Sarah had cheer practice later in the afternoon and I doubted they'd let all those people skate anyway.  We went with Plan B and hit the roller rink instead.

We used to go to the skating rink a lot when the kids were younger, but birthday parties have evolved and we don't head that way much anymore.






The girls seemed to enjoy Plan B!

1 comment:

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I think it's awesome that you ended up going to the roller rink! I haven't roller-skated in years, but it really is so much fun. I bet it ended up being a great outing!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!