Fall 2013

Fall 2013

April 6, 2009

The Mommy Quiz

The Mommy Quiz has been making the rounds on Facebook and some of the answers I've seen have been really cute and funny! I decided to "interview" my kids and see what they had to say. Emma Taylor is 5 and Harrison is 3, so some of the answers are quite entertaining. Harrison got bored with it pretty quickly, but he still made me laugh!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Emma Taylor - "I love you."
Harrison - "You love ME too!"

2. What makes mom happy?
Emma Taylor - "To do something you're supposed to."
Harrison - "ME!"

3. What makes mom sad?
Emma Taylor – “If I get lost.”
Harrison - "ME!"

4. What makes mommy laugh?
Emma Taylor – “If I tell funny jokes.”
Harrison - "ME!" By this point Harrison is a little full of himself!

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Emma Taylor - "I don’t know...no don't write that...you were pretty!"
Harrison – “Don't know.”

6. How old is your mom?
Emma Taylor - "What are you, will you tell me, please?"
Harrison - "You're 34 and I'm 33!"

7. How tall is your mom?
Emma Taylor - "50 feet" I laugh and she says "Is it really 50 feet??"
Harrison - "You're tall!"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Emma Taylor - "Give me hugs."
Harrison – “Don't know.”

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Emma Taylor - "Maybe watch tv or work on the computer??"
Harrison – “Be sad…”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Emma Taylor - "Wearing lipstick and jazzy clothes."
Harrison – “Don’t know.”

11. What is your mom really good at?
Emma Taylor - "Working on the computer"
Harrison – “Don't know.” Harrison is quite bored with the interview by now!

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Emma Taylor - "What do you think, Mommy? Ummmm....I don't know"
Harrison – “Not ME!”

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Emma Taylor - "Work at... what's it called?"
Harrison – “Goes to work!”

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Emma Taylor - "Those green peas at Ichiban."
Harrison – “Chicken nuggets…and cereal too!”

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Emma Taylor - "You pick up my room."
Harrison – “Don’t know.”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Emma Taylor - "A girl who rocks like Hannah Montana!"
Harrison – he just totally ignores this one…ha!

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Emma Taylor - "Go get ice cream at Baskin Robbins."
Harrison – “Go to Wal-Mart.”

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Emma Taylor - "By our eyes and hair"
Harrison - "You like fruit snacks too!"

19. How are you and your mom different?
Emma Taylor - "You have big hands and I have little ones"
Harrison - "Don't know"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Emma Taylor - "Because she says it everytime"
Harrison - "You love Taylor AND me!"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Emma Taylor - "China Capital...cause it's mine too!"
Harrison - "Wal-Mart!"

It will be interesting to see how the answers change over the years. I sure love those sweet kiddos!

1 comment:

sbwilson said...

The answers your children gave to the questionaire are precious. You must save them and do a scrapbook page on them. Have a great Easter weekend.
Sheila