Fall 2013

Fall 2013

December 27, 2010

Disney - day 1

Now that Christmas is behind us I thought I'd better get busy blogging about our fabulous trip to Disney World...before I forget the details!  Let me go ahead and warn you that there will be LOTS of pictures posted, so you may get bored quick.  :)  I know not everyone wants to see every step we took, but I know our kids will want to see plenty of pictures, so here we go!

We stopped in Gainesville to spend the night, on December 15th, on our way down to Disney World.  We were up early the next morning and and made it to Magic Kingdom before lunch time.  We didn't waste a minute!

First stop, Mad Tea Party!

We all loved Dumbo!


We found out where Mickey and Minnie were hanging out and got some autographs and pictures taken with our favorite mice!

We spent awhile looking at Mickey and Minnie's houses and also rode Goofy's Barnstormer.  Harrison LOVED his first roller coaster!

Here we are at Tomorrowland Speedway...Harrison can barely see over the wheel, but thought he was big stuff for sure!
Lee and Ann on the PeopleMover 
Lee, Anna Grace, Sarah and I headed off to ride Space Mountain while these two met Buzz.
Taking a break!
We finished off the day with rides on It's a Small World and Peter Pan.  
Gotta get some rest so we can meet Cinderella bright and early in the morning!  Fun!

No comments: