Fall 2013

Fall 2013

May 15, 2012

{ circus }

Harrison's class took their last field trip as kindergarteners today.  They all dressed up in their orange Tiger Cub t-shirts and headed to the circus.  They loved it!

Jace, Harrison and Tristan getting ready for the show!

It's hard to believe, but Harrison reminded me this morning that he has 6 more days left until he's a "first grader!"  They started counting down the days last month and first grade is getting close.  He's excited!  Me, not so much!  He's already bigger than I like. 

Last night he broke my heart, but put it back together this morning.  We were talking about the field trip and he said, "Mommy, you don't need to come tomorrow.  I can go myself."  I had planned to come with him all along, but decided I'd check with him in the morning and if he still didn't want me to go, I'd let him go alone.  Thankfully, this morning he said, "Mommy, you can come with me."  I was happy to hear it and didn't say, "Are you sure?" because I didn't want to give him a chance to change his mind!  :)


No comments: