Fall 2013

Fall 2013

December 9, 2012

{ Painting with Memaw }

Memaw mentioned to me months ago that she'd like to take the kids to Wet Paint to paint Christmas ornaments this year.  We thought we'd run out of time, but all the kids were home last Sunday, so I let Ann know and we made it happen!

We all chose an ornament and got busy painting!

The girls all chose round balls that they could decorate any way they chose.  I love to see what ideas they come up with for their ornaments!





Harrison painted a reindeer.


Memaw painted a sweet angel for Cora Beth's first Christmas.  Hopefully she and Candace can join the fun next year!


I painted Santa!


I've added several more fun shots from the outing...









Thanks, Memaw, we all had a blast!  I can't wait to see what the ornaments look like when they're fired.  I'll add those pictures when we pick them up.  Hope you're enjoying the season as much as we are!

No comments: