Fall 2013

Fall 2013

June 11, 2014

{ 40th Birthday Beach Bash }

To celebrate my 40th birthday, Mom invited the girls in our family (plus baby Luke!) to Orange Beach for a long weekend.  It was a fabulous girls trip and we all had a ball!

Mom and I headed down to Orange Beach early Thursday morning and made it in time to meet Courtney, Paige and Morgan at the Shrimp Basket for lunch.  We ate, dropped our stuff off at the condo and headed to the airport, in Pensacola, to pick up Amy.  The rest of the crew made it into town by the time we got back from the airport.  We relaxed by the pool a few minutes before heading to Lulu's for dinner.

The pool area was super nice.  We loved staying at Summer House.
We had a bit of a wait at Lulu's, but we didn't have any trouble keeping ourselves entertained!




 The shrimp and grits were awesome!

I sat on the arm of this chair, while no one was sitting in the chair and it fell forward and dumped me on the ground.  I didn't get hurt, but got so tickled I could hardly get up.  Thanks Paige and Courtney!

 We had some cookies for dessert when we got back to the condo.  Rosie's cookies are so good!

I also opened a few presents, like this Ronaldo bracelet, from Karen and the girls.  Love it!
Pat and Amy gave me a generous gift certificate to the salon for some pampering and my sweet Aunt Carolyn (who wasn't able to make it on the trip) gave me a precious "40" charm for my Pandora bracelet.  I honestly have the best aunts and cousins!
I thoroughly enjoyed Day 1 of the beach trip!  More tomorrow!  :)


No comments: