Fall 2013

Fall 2013

June 4, 2014

{ Camp Lake Stephens }

I dropped Harrison off at Camp Lake Stephens on Monday afternoon.  This was his first trip to camp, so we decided on Mini Camp, which is 3 days and 2 nights.  He went with his good friend, Quinn, so he wasn't the least bit nervous about it.

Harrison and Quinn (along with his little brother, Landon) made it to Camp Lake Stephens!
Here they are headed to their cabin.  
 They were in Cabin 24
I made his bed, got him settled and he was ready for me to GO!

I swiped a few pictures of from the website while he was gone.


He posed with his counselor, Cory, when I picked him up.  He was all smiles (and wearing the same shirt he was wearing when I dropped him off.  Ha!).
He loved every minute of camp and said he can't wait to go back for a whole week next year!  They swam, did crafts, played games, went for nature walks, did Bible studies, etc.  I loved hearing all about his adventures at camp.  I'm so thankful he loved it!  

No comments: