Fall 2013

Fall 2013

December 1, 2013

{ Decorating! }

It's time to decorate the tree again.  Somehow it seems like we just did it!

 I love that the kids can almost completely decorate the tree by themselves now.
 They take it very seriously.  I love that, too!
Posers!

These two took a cookie break!

 Getting a little loving from Knox!

 Here are the new ornaments this year...

 Emma Taylor's new Noelville.  Such a cute little theater!
 A cute little gymnast for Sarah.  This one was perfect for our non-stop tumbler!
XLA is her squad!
Here's Anna Grace's new Season's Treatings.  Her ornaments are one of my favorite series, full of Christmas treats!
Harrison is still all about some football.  Here's Drew Brees!

Emma Taylor kept decorating the rest of the evening.  She couldn't get enough!
I think the kids all did a great job!

It finally looks more Christmasy.  Now I need to get some gifts wrapped and under the tree!  

No comments: