Fall 2013

Fall 2013

December 29, 2013

{ Some Random December Pics }

These two could not stop laughing!  I don't remember what was so funny though.
Our crazy elf, Snoopy, left a "White Christmas" behind for the kids!
 Emma Taylor and I decided to make some snowflakes too!

 These two decorated the kitchen even further with Christmas paper dolls
 Snoopy slid down the bannister today!
 Waiting in line to see Santa!
 Lazy bones!
The twins trying to take a "selfie!"
AG's new kicks.
More fun with Legos!
 Boot twins in their way to PJ brunch!
 It's been really quiet around here since Christmas Day with the kids gone.  Lee went hunting in Arkansas for a couple days and I've been trying to get the house back in order.  I haven't taken my decorations down yet, but have been trying to get the kids rooms cleaned out while they're gone.  We look forward to having everyone back home on the 1st!

Bowl games start tomorrow so Hotty Toddy and Hail State (on Tuesday!)!  Woohoo!

No comments: