Fall 2013

Fall 2013

October 20, 2012

{ Holley Farms Field Trip }

Harrison's class went to Holley Farms for their fall field trip on Wednesday.  I love this field trip!  I look forward to it every year, but first grade is the last year they'll go, so I knew I had to make the most of it!

***Warning - picture overload on this post!  :)

We had gorgeous weather!  72 and sunny is my kind of pumpkin patch weather!

 picking out pumpkins
 Harrison and his friend Jude
I loved this one, but he thought is was gross!
 Classmates in their field trip shirts.
 Learning all about corn!
 Playing in the corn pit.  The kids LOVED this part!
 Riding on the barrel train.  Yes, my child is backwards!
I got to ride on the front of the train and take pics!
Big slide!
 You slide, then have to pull yourself back up.  They got a workout!
 Then you celebrate making it back up by ringing the bell!
 Tube swing.  I think Holley Farms has thought of every fun way possible to use a tube!
 Duck Races
 Fun stuff!
 Getting ready to jump....before I caught him!
 The big tube slide is fast!
 The kids are having a ball!
Tube races!  Harrison's inside the tube!
 Rope swing
Me and my boy!
We had such a fun day.  I'm enjoying every minute since it won't be forever that bringing your mom on a field trip will be cool.  :)

No comments: