Fall 2013

Fall 2013

October 26, 2012

{ SES Career Day }

Saltillo Elementary had their annual Career Day on Friday.  Lots of parents come to the school and tell the kids about their jobs and the kids get to dress up like what they'd like to be when they grow up.

Our girls decided they'd like to be an Occupational Therapist and an attorney.  I think they look pretty cute!  



Last year Sarah was a vet and Emma Taylor was a teacher.  It's funny to see how their career tastes change while they're in elementary school!  

I remember looking at my old school book and seeing that I'd wanted to be a computer programmer - I think it was around 4th grade too - my how times have changed!  :)  I think the girls will get a kick out of seeing their interests change over the years too!

Hope everyone has a super weekend.  It will be a fun, busy one for us!  Cousin birthday party Saturday and Candace's baby shower  and family pics on Sunday.  Plus Ole Miss and State have games on Saturday.  We need to beat Arkansas AND Alabama!  :)

No comments: