Fall 2013

Fall 2013

October 7, 2012

{ lately }

I haven't taken many pictures lately and now I regret it!  I've been hooked on instagram, so I've taken snapshots here and there, but it's not the same as taking pictures intentionally with my regular camera.   Pictures seem more thoughtful and important if I actually had to locate my camera to take them!  I've got to get back in the groove.  Until then, here are some of our recent instagram pics.

at the park
 quinn's LEGO party
 love the "stache!"
 fave 4th graders
 loves to read
our very own junie b. jones
 first grade is fun
 hall monitor


Anna Grace makes herself scarce now that she's 12, but I promise she's still around!  She's hanging out in her room and doing her own thing most of the time.  I remember doing that when I was in 7th grade...talking on the phone (and having to answer call-waiting in case someone called for my parents!) and listening to my cassette tapes!  Lee, the other kids and I are definitely not as cool as we used to be....or maybe we never were.  Ha!  :)

No comments: