Fall 2013

Fall 2013

October 22, 2012

{ Smith Halloween Party }

Lee and I went to the annual Smith Halloween party Saturday night and had a ball!  We've always had conflicts in the past, so this was the first year we were able to make it to the Halloween party.  It was definitely a fun time!

T-Bird and Pink Lady!  Enjoy the wonderful iPhone quality pics!
We were cracking ourselves up...especially with the hair!  Lee used tons of gel and I actually curled my bangs!  

We know we look ridiculous....these pictures are strictly for entertainment value.  The kids will get a kick out of these one day!  

Check out these pleather pants and the faux ponytail!  :o)
My T-Bird!


 We had a great time with Pam and Kirk!

Amanda and Kent always have the best parties!  The Spunk Monkees played again this year, which was awesome!  Kent and Amanda dressed up as The Village People.  I guess the rest of their crew was outside dancing.  Poor Janet Jackson was on crutches!
Finally a picture taken with a real camera!  

We all had a great time.  Pam and I were pretty impressed with ourselves....we didn't even leave the party until after midnight.  Ha! 

No comments: